You can see the most recently posted comments here, 8 at a time; or, if you prefer, we've got a news feed...
- Arthur B on Troy Had A Company at 00:41 on 27-07-2016 - link Binge-watched it. Looks interesting, though I am disheartened by the fact that they posted a "We're about to post new videos, guys!" video as the most recent thing and then seem to have failed to do anything for 3 months. That's rarely a good sign with these things.
Ronan Wills on Troy Had A Company
at 23:31 on 25-07-2016 - link
Thought I'd duck back into this comments thread to alert people to The West Records, a very obvious Marble Hornets-esque series that has both it and its many imitators beat in terms of production quality and (especially acting). It also doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Slenderverse, which is nice.
The starts is quite slow, but give it a chance. Once it gets moving it kicks off hard, which is something a lot of these things don't do.
It's still ongoing so we'll have to see if it gets around to solving any of its mysteries, but I'm definitely interested so far.
- Arthur B on Absolutely Delirious at 01:11 on 10-07-2016 - link I'll be interested to hear what you think of it, Alice.
- Alice on Absolutely Delirious at 17:56 on 09-07-2016 - link This is the first I've ever heard of this, but it sounds amazing, and I've just ordered a copy.
- Ashimbabbar on It Might Be Dying But It's Still a Naughty Earth at 11:11 on 04-07-2016 - link I believe T'sais is the one and only instance in all of Vance's works of religion being a good thing; as far as I know, wherever else it occurs in his works, it's a tool for hypocrites, a weapon for fanatics, or a means of self-delusion.
Craverguy on Absolutely Delirious
at 20:45 on 03-07-2016 - link
I've had this on my "to watch" list for a long time, ever since someone recommended it to me because of how much I like The Prisoner. Good to get a positive second opinion.
Now I just need an affordable Region 1 copy. Last time I checked, they were quite expensive secondhand.
- Adrienne on The Sequel of Shannara at 07:40 on 19-06-2016 - link Hah, fair enough. Read later Kay, maybe?
- Arthur B on The Sequel of Shannara at 22:42 on 16-06-2016 - link I think it's because I have low expectations of Shannara and it meets them solidly, whilst with Fionavar I keep getting frustrated by how good it could be if it didn't keep doing stuff that annoyed me.