Eats shoots and leaves.
- Just be Close at Hand Wardog continues to bloody-mindedly review Sarra Manning’s adult novels.
- Ferretbrain Presents: The Complete Works of Shakespeare Episode 11 - The Merry Wives of Windsor We watch a fat man get hit with a stick.
- Ferretbrain Presents: The Complete Works of Shakespeare Episode 10 - Coriolanus With Special Guests!
- Peacast XI - I'm a lumberjack and I'm not okay We spend an hour and a half talking about a 20 minute text adventure.
- Psychopath's Creed Kyra was designed, developed and produced by a multicultural team of various religious faiths and beliefs.
- Ferretbrain Presents: The Complete Works of Shakespeare Episode 9 - As You Like It Whatever happens in the forest of Arden stays in the forest of Arden.
at 10:57 on 29-03-2013
I personally feel Pat Rothfuss lowers exponentially the sexiness of any project near him...permalink
at 10:46 on 28-03-2013
Nope, that sounds EXACTLY like how Kickstarter works ;) I think as long as you don't mind throwing your money into a big pit from whence it may never emerge, it's not a problem. I me...permalink
at 09:35 on 27-03-2013
Oh God, the Tides of Namanana kickstarter raised enough money to buy Patrick Rothfuss when I was really hoping it wouldn't. GET OUT NOW.permalink
at 13:40 on 07-03-2013
Flies wouldn't even land on your carcass!permalink
at 12:58 on 07-03-2013
Really? Gosh. Can we ... play it? And can I be a floating skull so Shim can lose me?permalink
at 09:43 on 07-03-2013
Gosh, watching the Kickstarter of Torment: Tides of Whatevs is exciting. Weirdly, this seems to be the best part of kickstarting. The aftermath is just boring.permalink
- 09:36, 27-03-2013 on Peacast VIII: A Pocketful of Cum:
I have suffered san loss.permalink
- 14:18, 26-03-2013 on Peacast VIII: A Pocketful of Cum:
Oh these are great! I am amused and not sporked out.
Ana drinks the orange juice: It's thirst que...permalink
- 12:19, 26-03-2013 on Peacast VIII: A Pocketful of Cum:
I'm kind of with Arthur on the sporking thing - again, not meaning to come across as some kind of anti-sporking douche or anythi...permalink
- 14:39, 23-03-2013 on Floating World:
I am super excited for this. I loved Bastion.permalink
- 14:38, 23-03-2013 on Peacast VIII: A Pocketful of Cum:
Hi Kit - nice to see you disengaging the cloaking technology. Those look awesome. *bookmarks*permalink
- 14:37, 23-03-2013 on Peacast VI: Don't fear the reapers:
You get paid to look at the internet? I haven't touched the DLC for ME3 yet. I heard Omega was a bit disappointing and...permalink