Jen is the Grand High Moose of the Oxfordian Masonic Quadroped chapter. She is a fan of transgender surgery documentaries and supports the ethical aims of doughnut eaters. She is perhaps best known for inventing clouds, but retired from public life in 1962 to run a human cheese factory in her volcano island fortress just outside Skegness. She lives in hope of the world attaining karmic equilibrium by July, and is currently learning the banjo. One of these statements is false.
- Black Sheep - the funniest splaaaaaatter-flest I've seen in a long time Evil sheep make Jen Spencer happy
- Must-be-made-from-hard-board-abix. Jen Spencer addresses An Issue Of National Importance
- 28 Weeks Later Jen Spencer reviews 28 Weeks Later
- All the Terror Gone in a Flash Jen Spencer identifies a disturbing trend in zombie horror. Braaainz (that's not the disturbing trend, it's just you can't talk about zombies without saying it).
- Lack of Sympathy Jen Spencer wonders where all the nice people went.
at 08:48 on 14-08-2009
If you are sick to death of supposed "cute" animals just waltzing into your life and demanding your affection, then this is the blog for you. http://www.fupenguin.com/ Warnin...permalink
- at 17:12 on 04-08-2009 permalink
at 13:43 on 02-07-2009
There's a new magazine out for women who prefer their magazines to be free of celebrity gossip, dieting, and beauty tips - it's called Filament. ...permalink
- 08:32, 31-07-2009 on In Defence of Doug Bailey :
I direct the honourable gentleman to Charlie Brooker's Newswipe program, Episode 2, the first part of which can be found here:<b...permalink
- 14:30, 21-07-2009 on One Woman’s Fiery Rebuttal For Anime :
My understanding of Asuka's appearance at the end was that people had to choose for themselves whether to become people in the w...permalink
- 13:38, 02-07-2009 on Whatever Happened to Stephen King:
Unfortunately, this also destroyed the part of his brain he uses to write.You forgot the bit ... permalink
- 14:40, 19-05-2009 on Red Dwarf: Back to Mediocrity:
Having now seen the episodes, I'm happy I did. I didn't mind them. I didn't think the whining was overplayed, and I liked the co...permalink
- 09:04, 26-03-2009 on Man With Pickaxe: The Myth of Canon :
I think the reason this happend is because adults took something intended for "the kids" and got into it themselves. Adults are ...permalink
- 12:09, 01-05-2008 on An Open Letter to Her Majesty's Government:
How do they distinguish between pornography and films? Most of my DVD collection is horror and would be rendered illegal by thos...permalink