Jen is the Grand High Moose of the Oxfordian Masonic Quadroped chapter. She is a fan of transgender surgery documentaries and supports the ethical aims of doughnut eaters. She is perhaps best known for inventing clouds, but retired from public life in 1962 to run a human cheese factory in her volcano island fortress just outside Skegness. She lives in hope of the world attaining karmic equilibrium by July, and is currently learning the banjo. One of these statements is false.
- Black Sheep - the funniest splaaaaaatter-flest I've seen in a long time Evil sheep make Jen Spencer happy
- Must-be-made-from-hard-board-abix. Jen Spencer addresses An Issue Of National Importance
- 28 Weeks Later Jen Spencer reviews 28 Weeks Later
- All the Terror Gone in a Flash Jen Spencer identifies a disturbing trend in zombie horror. Braaainz (that's not the disturbing trend, it's just you can't talk about zombies without saying it).
- Lack of Sympathy Jen Spencer wonders where all the nice people went.