No relation to Dan H (although he was the first person Raymond read on this site), Raymond H currently teaches Elementary School in Japan, though he aspires to be a novelist and translator (the fool). He's very thankful to be given the opportunity to contribute to this site and hopes to do well by the people here.
- Ferretnibbles 4 - Raymond's Scattered Summer Cinema Raymond may have missed his deadline, but he keeps his promise of an article on all the movies he watched this summer.
- Better to be Feared than Loved? Sekigahara is a great movie! ...If you already have an extensive knowledge of Japanese history beforehand.
- F91 and the Problem with Gundam Pacifism Gundam F91 has all of the franchise's flaws and none of its strengths
- Kübler-Ross and Kore-eda: A Kontrast and Komparison The knature of grief is kwite kweer.
- Eromanga Sensei: Overrated Trash Raymond fulfills his promise to cover a romantic comedy by choosing the last romantic comedy you'd expect to find on this site
- A Successful Audition for the Darwin Award Or, why Shigeharu Aoyama is the stupidest horror movie protagonist Raymond has ever seen
- Why Perfect Blue is Terrifying: An Addendum It's been one year since Super Eyepatch Wolf released Why Perfect Blue is Terrifying. So what better time for Raymond to start some shit by quibbling with one of his analytical idols?
- 2 Samuel 6:14 Black Robe is often thought of as the Canadian Dances with Wolves, but is the comparison apt? Raymond investigates.
- Barakamon: The Hardest Part of Making Art Raymond's debut article contemplates what a slice-of-life anime has to say about the artistic process.