Arthur started a blog (new defunct) initially to make fun of Dan getting a blog. And then started posting in it. Then he started posting stuff here instead. Then an alarming amount of time passed and he ended up as Ferretbrain's second editor after Wardog passed on the torch. He also maintains a blog at Refereeing & Reflection, where he drones on about roleplaying games in way more detail than a general audience would care about.
- Ferrets, Farewell! A statement on the future of Ferretbrain - or rather, the lack thereof.
- Ferret Blogroll As the ferrets scatter to the four winds, here's where you can find the work of contributors and commenters.
- Ferretnibbles 6 - Blood and Black Death Short and sweet looks at two very different horror movies.
- The Strange Movie of Mr Martino Sergio Martino gets into a real weird area when he introduces us to Mrs Wardh's "strange vice".
- A Gulf of Gore Mario Bava's A Bay of Blood finds him in a giallo arms race with Dario Argento.
- Black Wings: the Third Flap S.T. Joshi's anthology series settles into a comfortable formula.
at 21:28 on 12-11-2018
On the Goatswood review: already fixed (I guess you've been working on this comment for a while, huh?), and indeed already transferred to new blog. On Dick and Moorcock: I'll get to '...permalink
at 18:02 on 11-11-2018
Good thoughts but I realise I've been bad and gotten drawn into a discussion on the Playpen which might be better carried out on a platform which won't disappear within a few months. Will resp...permalink
at 10:45 on 08-11-2018
I think that's probably one of the things about Conan (review now has a new home, FWIW). On the one hand...permalink
at 14:54 on 06-11-2018
Is it OK if I add a link to your RPG blog to the blogroll, in case people haven't seen it already?permalink
at 11:22 on 01-11-2018
(In fact, I have now made a good faith attempt to contact all contributors who've submitted articles to the site - apart from the very few who are banned - to let them know about the shutdown....permalink
at 10:32 on 01-11-2018
That's the function of the Ferret Blogroll - giving contributors and commenters a chance to list their stuff if people want to follow...permalink
- 01:37, 05-11-2018 on Ferret Blogroll:
Awesome! I will link back to them bit by bit. :) (I've stripped out a lot of link to others' articles for my reposts on Fake Gee...permalink
- 02:09, 01-11-2018 on Ferrets, Farewell!:
To allow time for this process to happen and for people to add their details to the Blogroll, the site will remain a...permalink
- 00:48, 31-10-2018 on Ferrets, Farewell!:
Thanks for the sentiment! Please keep farewell messages to the Playpen, though - I'm trying to gently discourage commenting exce...permalink
- 21:20, 22-10-2018 on Hex Education, Shaw Brothers Style:
Maybe, not seen that (it's sat in my to-watch pile at the moment).permalink
- 02:34, 19-10-2018 on The Family That Slays Together Stays Together:
Deliberate on the part of Bugliosi or his publishers, no. I can't 100% rule out a layout person with a dark sense of humour goin...permalink
- 00:22, 18-10-2018 on Gull's From Hell and John's From Glasgow: