Once a library worker by trade, but now moving into a career with more wigs, Julian is currently writing about himself in the third-person. He likes many things that he should like, and many more things that he shouldn't.
- Ferret Food – Fire and Stone Julian Lynch swings from cannibals to pizza...
- Cannibals and Nazis No, it's not a really tastelessly named restaurant...
- Ferretfood – Fratelli’s Pizzeria Julian Lynch braves traffic, drunks, drug dealers, chain pubs and wine potentially served out of cartons in search of a decent pizza
- Ferretfood - The Trout Julian Lynch is full of rage at The Trout.
- Ferretfood - Moya Julian Lynch resurrects Ferret food, hurrah!
- Ferret Food - Jamie's Italian Julian Lynch Versus Jamie Oliver.
- 08:36, 22-01-2010 on Ferret Food – Fire and Stone :
Their website suggests that it is.permalink
- 12:48, 20-01-2010 on Cannibals and Nazis :
To be fair, I can totally understand why people would find Tarantino annoying, especially in person. He's kind of like a geeky o...permalink
- 12:38, 20-01-2010 on Cannibals and Nazis :
I agree with you in general Arthur, but actually I think the point in IB is not that you're bad for watching the film per se. Ra...permalink
- 11:22, 20-01-2010 on Cannibals and Nazis :
I was very put-off by the very premise of that movie. It might just be that my moral nature is very against the "eye...permalink
- 16:59, 19-01-2010 on Cannibals and Nazis :
To be fair, some people do seem to feel that the movie version has excellent cinematography, which may appeal on a similar level...permalink
- 13:06, 17-11-2009 on Ferretfood – Fratelli’s Pizzeria :
It is - I highly recommend it.permalink