Sonia claims that she'd like to be a Clint Eastwood character when she grows up. Not the one with the pet orang-utan though.
- Not So Shiny By Light Alone fails to dazzle Sonia.
- What Kind of Park *is* This? Westworld sees a number of Sonia's interests colliding.
- Where Eagles Dare Remote castles accessible only by cable-car are no match for Richard Burton and Clint Eastwood.
- Stalag of the Flies Stalag 17 may not have a lot to say about the Nazis, but it has plenty of insights into human nature
- Matthew Reilly Hits the Exclamation Mark. Bam! Reading his books is bad for you, and your friends will judge you. Nevertheless, Sonia adores Matthew Reilly.
- Another Last Chance to See Sonia finds out whether learning about conservation can work as light entertainment.
at 00:03 on 31-01-2013
Well, at least they let us keep the capital B in FerretBrain. (Except when <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araminta_Statio...permalink
at 00:02 on 14-11-2012
Not quite hot off the press, but I am loving Underwater Dogs.permalink
at 14:21 on 31-10-2012
Computers may soon write novels, says bloke. This raises important questions such as 'is it really...permalink
at 23:57 on 19-09-2012
Except Mark Carwardine. He's cool precisely *because* he knows all about animals and birds. Also congratulations Robinson :-)permalink
at 02:48 on 07-05-2012
By the way, does anyone know how to get blood out of sheetrock? Things kind of escalated.That's not the way we do things on the FreedomShip, Alasdair. We... permalink
at 02:12 on 07-05-2012
So who am I supposed to ask for directions when I'm on the Freedom Ship?permalink
- 19:53, 06-02-2013 on Ferretbrain Presents: The Complete Works of Shakespeare Episode 0 - Introduction:
Yesterday I was chatting to one of the chaps behind What On Earth Books, who make rat...permalink
- 20:08, 28-01-2013 on Not So Shiny:
I'm confused by your use of the phrase "decent premise" here. Surely you mean "mindbendingly stupid premise...permalink
- 23:40, 16-01-2013 on Ferretbrain Presents: The Complete Works of Shakespeare Episode 10 - Coriolanus:
Yay, I'm special. I've been looking for an occasion to wear my Gown of Humility.permalink
- 11:07, 20-12-2012 on Ferretbrain Presents: The Complete Works of Shakespeare Episode 9 - As You Like It:
Sorry, I was lazy.No, you were clear. I just find it interesting that - with the wind in the ... permalink
- 14:26, 19-12-2012 on Ferretbrain Presents: The Complete Works of Shakespeare Episode 9 - As You Like It:
Mid-listen: technically there were lions in Britain, but cave lions went extinct about, what, 8000BC? So unless the...permalink
- 16:09, 15-12-2012 on Making History, Redux: