Upon leaving school, Damien embarked on a career fighting the world's illness and diseases. Unfortunately he wasn't very good at this, and the afflicted unanimously decided they would "rather take their chances". The whole experience left him with a surly nature and a tendency towards cruel, biting observations. And thus the calling to internet journalism was realised.
- Iron Man's Morality Damien F trys to figure out Iron Man's sense of right and wrong.
- Halo and the War on Terror Damien F single-handedly salvages 'The Month of Dis'
- The 50 Greatest Baddies Of All Time Damien twirls his moustache contemplatively.
- 11:35, 27-05-2008 on An Open Letter to Her Majesty's Government:
Wouldn't the rule about corpes make Clerks illegal.permalink
- 11:18, 27-05-2008 on Iron Man's Morality:
Jamie, I see where you're coming from. Your points on the first suit are spot on, but to be honest I really wasn't considering t...permalink
- 13:15, 17-01-2008 on Poking the Professionals:
I never thought cookery shows would make for great gaming, but I've been loving Cooking Mama lately myself.permalink
- 15:50, 13-08-2007 on Halo and the War on Terror:
"I just felt that the assertion that the plot of the Halo series is Big and Meaningful whilst the plot of the Half-Life series i...permalink
- 13:39, 12-08-2007 on Halo and the War on Terror:
Both those comments hurt my head.permalink
- 14:58, 11-07-2007 on The 50 Greatest Baddies Of All Time:
I confess I don't Claude Frollo's rape song. That may have affected the article all right.permalink