Claire E. Fitzgerald is the world's leading Internet Psychologist. Last year she won the prestigious Adler-Freud Award for Making Stuff Up. Look out for her forthcoming self-help book, Climbing The Me Me Me Tree: How To Boost YOUR Self Esteem By Being A Dick To Everybody Else. She is also the author of 101 Ways To Beat Procrastination, due to be published in October 2004.
- Random Review IV Claire Fitzgerald returns with more randomness and reviewing.
- The Random Review Returns! Claire Fitzgerald is random. As ever.
- Random Redux The Random Review Continues.
- The Random Review I Claire Fitzgerald is back ... with ... something ... um.
- Soul-Destroying Cultural Artefacts Explained Another indispensable guide to modern life from Claire E Fitzgerald
- Clairevoyant Review, May 2011 And Claire E. Fitzgerald is back with another Clairevoyant Review.
at 19:32 on 20-12-2012
CK2 is on my Christmas list...hopefully shall be Crusading my underworked ass off in the New Year. Speaking of my underworked ass, do any ferrets still WoW?permalink
at 12:35 on 08-06-2012
That is literally the best thing I have seen for a very long time, and I would visit the shit out of any museum that had one. Where is it?permalink
at 00:28 on 08-06-2012
After this, though, I think we need to start bringing taxidermists under some sort of ethical review board.I agree, as long as they can have a "but it *was* ... permalink
at 23:03 on 23-10-2011
Actually, I don't mind being called a faggot, as (1) it proves my prosthetic wowcock is convincing, and I'd much rather be a gay than a woman on the internet, and (2) it gives me the chance to...permalink
at 16:17 on 23-10-2011
Was the argument something along the lines of "it's *prejudiced* to treat LGBQT people the same as straight people JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR SEXUALITY"?I th... permalink
at 14:06 on 23-10-2011
Would this be the same WoW that banned a guild a couple of years ago for advertising itself as "glbt-friendly", because they oppose harrassment on the grounds of sexual orientation, which is o...permalink
- 20:20, 20-04-2012 on Can you hear the drums, Fernando?:
If some kind of massive, ridiculous multiplayer FerretBrain CK2 game does happen, please include me in! Fourthed! This...permalink
- 20:20, 01-10-2011 on Review: SPESS MARIEN:
I have just found out what "Wii Dare" is, thanks to you. You owe me a whole bar of brainsoap.permalink
- 01:03, 05-08-2011 on A Form of Dating :
I'm not going to comment on the content of this comic right now, because I haven't read it yet. But I will soon, because I'm in...permalink
- 21:08, 17-07-2011 on Making History:
Nykinora - I take your point. We certainly 'did' sub-Saharan Africa and Central America at school, but it was presented entirel...permalink
- 10:57, 29-11-2010 on Making History:
But seriously... This is a step in the right direction - but then, as far as I'm concerned, *any* widening of the sylla...permalink
- 10:40, 28-11-2010 on Making History:
Not all the Henries are boring! Take Henry II for example: ACT 1 - The 1150s HENRY II: Mam, Dad, Auntie Matil...permalink