Robinson L maintains a livejournal account under the handle Arkan2, where he reviews and/or rants about books, movies, tv shows, his college, and politics. Reportedly crashed into an asteroid in late 2004 and died a fiery death. He got better. He aspires to be (in no particular order) a successful author, an activist, and a parent.
- The Scarab Redemption Robinson L is surprised by the final book in Catherine Fisher's Oracle Prophecies trilogy
- Delightful Fluff Robinson L enthuses over a 2010 Rachel McAdams comedy
- Actually, I Quite Liked It Robinson L finally reads The Demon's Covenant. And really, really enjoys it
- The Archon's Retread Robinson L reviews the second book in Catherine Fisher's Oracle Prophecies trilogy
- Saving Francesca's Social Life Robinson L hops enthusiastically aboard the Melina Marchetta bandwagon
- Book Review: “Schroedinger's Ball” A comedy with a quantum physics theme? Robinson L smells a winner
- The Oracle Renamed Robinson L hops halfheartedly aboard the Catherine Fisher bandwagon.
- The Problem With "The Iron Ring" Robinson L encounters a critical lack of narrative inertia in Lloyd Alexander's 1997 children's fantasy.
- Race in Popular Culture Robinson L is valiantly undeterred by Racefail.