Guy spent millenia travelling the heavens on his magic surfboard, searching for a planet with magnificent fjords. And here it is! Legends also tell of him rising again to serve England in its hour of greatest need, which seems strange as he's not dead, or English.
- Finnikin of the Rock Guy reviews Melinda Marchetta's Finnikin of the Rock.
- Comical Oppression A review of Guy Delisle's “Burma Chronicles”
- What I Did on My Holidays... in Space! With Jesus! A review of sorts of C. S. Lewis' "Space Trilogy", comprising "Out of the Silent Planet", "Perelandra", and "That Hideous Strength".
- Y: The Last Man Guy reviews Brian K. Vaughan's Y: The Last Man and Kyra strives desperately to avoid the obvious Y/why joke.
- David Boring - A Review Guy doesn't judge a book by it's, err, title.
- Never Let Me Go Guy reviews Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go. The editor really must work on her blurbs.
- Another Language Guy looks at the world of interactive fiction using Inform 7.