Welcome to the Playpen, our space for ferrety banter and whimsical snippets of things that aren't quite long enough for articles (although they might be) but that caught your eye anyway.
His yelling about the Criteria Question is getting downright goofy. It's like the first half of this scene before Bakker (played by John Goodman) flips out and totals someone's car.
I also like that he calls you The Dude because it makes me think of psychotic R. Scott Bakker fans busting into Jeff Bridges' home to beat him up and piss on his rug, believing he's you.
- E-mails aren't like the good old days when people communicated via handwritten letters.
- Here is an example of a handwritten flame war in which one person stepped down and acted conciliatory.
- Here are a number of examples of email flame wars in which one person stepped down and acted conciliatory.
- Here is another example of handwritten letters causing precisely the sort of kerfuffle that ill-judged e-mails can cause.
- So considering that e-mails are probably OK but people should think a little before hitting "send".
I mean, what?
I don't know anything about this game, but I assume that the protagonist eats codine tablets like Halloween candy.
Take a look.
Contributions needed! :)
If somebody tried to search for books in the "white history" category, they'd be lost in less than ten seconds because there are so many of them. It's not exactly rocket science.
Or they'd get a lot of white supremist sites since usually white history's just referred to as history.
"There are eleven White History Months."
I dunno, is it OK to do racial profiling of people who
spout white supremacist talking points?
Now Arthur that's not fair. All those people make it very, very clear that they are not being racist. And only somebody who wasn't a racist would say they didn't want to sound racist.
I'm a bit confused though, because I was pretty sure that White History Month started like a week and a half after the Straight Pride March.
Non-UK Ferretbrainers may not have heard about the recent kerfuffle when Britain's first black woman MP was forced to apologise for racism against white people for tweeting "White people love playing divide and rule".
I am making an angry, angry face.