Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- "How Long Does a Franchise Live?" by Arthur B Being an autopsy of the original version of The Fly and its sequels.
- Hurr, More Like Dork Heritage by Arthur B Being a review of a not-very-good Lovecraft adaptation.
- Not Your Average Madrid Nativity Play by Arthur B El Dia de la Bestia is the most heretical Christmas Eve movie ever.
- The Abominable Actor, Lionheart by Arthur B Theatre of Blood sees Vincent Price turn the ham up to 11.
- Straight On Till Hammertime by Arthur B Hammer's 1972 thriller Straight On Till Morning puts the "serial killer" into "Peter Pan".
- Video Clumsy: Evilspeak by Arthur B Apparently people were more squeamish about pigs back in the 1980s.
- Raimi of Darkness by Arthur B When it comes to the Evil Dead trilogy, one of these films is not like the others.
- Less Malleus Maleficarum, More Hammer Hogwash by Arthur B Hammer's The Witches is a weird little precursor to The Devil Rides Out.