Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- The disco crowd had better give way, Because today's the country beat day by Robinson L Robinson L reviews the 2009 Bollywood romantic comedy Dil Bole Hadippa
- The Sorceror's CEO by Arthur B The One Game isn't quite ITV's answer to Edge of Darkness, but it's an entertaining diversion about entertaining diversions.
- "See Me!" by Alasdair Czyrnyj May is a very sad movie.
- Last Night A DM Saved My Life by Arthur B Tom Hanks succumbs to the horrors of tabletop RPGs. Or does he?
- Beyond Good Taste by Arthur B Brian Yuzna's Lovecraft adaptations are exploitative and clumsy.
- A One Joke Concept Down a Two Layer Show... by Arthur B The televisual works of Garth Marenghi and Dean Learner are reappraised.
- The Thin Line Between Comedy and Farce by Arthur B Movies about vampire rock stars are very difficult to take seriously.
- Please Don't Be Sad, Sam Neill by Arthur B Possession and Event Horizon raise concerns about Sam Neill's coping strategies.