Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- Falling Down the Whirlpool at the End of the Sidewalk by Arthur B An overview of the BFI's Otto Preminger boxed set.
- The Fouling of the Howling by Arthur B It took just one sequel for what could have been an excellent werewolf series to be completely ruined.
- The Films of Charles Dexter Ward by Arthur B Two Lovecraft adaptations, decades apart, both get it wrong in different ways.
- The Sophisticated Soavi by Arthur B Michele Soavi's four major feature films represent a late high water mark for Italian horror.
- We've Had This 2017 Before by Arthur B Don't look now, but we're all living inside The Running Man.
- The Self-Hating Pantomime by Arthur B I'm not arguing that Batman & Robin was a good movie, but I don't think it's bad for the reasons people say it's bad.
- Ferretnibbles 1 - Die, Monster Die!, Dragon Quest VII, and Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition by Arthur B A collection of shorter, bite-sized articles.
- It Is Happening... Again by Arthur B Want to be ready for the 2017 return of Twin Peaks? One blu-ray set will get you caught up and Mark Frost's new tie-in book will whet your appetite for more.