Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- Ferretnibble 3 - Two Different Frontiers, One Class, and Four Text Adventures by Robinson L Robinson and Arthur offer reviews of two short stories, a Doctor Who spinoff series, and a grab-bag of interactive fiction pieces.
- Underworld: Bit Awkward by Arthur B The fifth Underworld movie is a bit of a mess, even by the series' own dodgy standards.
- "There Are Things Happening In This House..." by Arthur B Arrow Academy delivers a masterful compilation of work by Jacques Rivette, including his masterpiece Out 1.
- Falling Down the Whirlpool at the End of the Sidewalk by Arthur B An overview of the BFI's Otto Preminger boxed set.
- The Fouling of the Howling by Arthur B It took just one sequel for what could have been an excellent werewolf series to be completely ruined.
- The Films of Charles Dexter Ward by Arthur B Two Lovecraft adaptations, decades apart, both get it wrong in different ways.
- The Sophisticated Soavi by Arthur B Michele Soavi's four major feature films represent a late high water mark for Italian horror.
- We've Had This 2017 Before by Arthur B Don't look now, but we're all living inside The Running Man.