Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- Ferretnibbles 4 - Raymond's Scattered Summer Cinema by Raymond H Raymond may have missed his deadline, but he keeps his promise of an article on all the movies he watched this summer.
- Disenchanted With Disenchantment by Arthur B Matt Groening's new fantasy-themed cartoon series isn't that good.
- Better to be Feared than Loved? by Raymond H Sekigahara is a great movie! ...If you already have an extensive knowledge of Japanese history beforehand.
- Bryan Fuller's Three-Course Meal (Not For Vegetarians) by Arthur B As showrunner for Hannibal, Bryan Fuller took the Thomas Harris oeuvre and ran amok with it.
- F91 and the Problem with Gundam Pacifism by Raymond H Gundam F91 has all of the franchise's flaws and none of its strengths
- Kübler-Ross and Kore-eda: A Kontrast and Komparison by Raymond H The knature of grief is kwite kweer.
- Eromanga Sensei: Overrated Trash by Raymond H Raymond fulfills his promise to cover a romantic comedy by choosing the last romantic comedy you'd expect to find on this site
- A Successful Audition for the Darwin Award by Raymond H Or, why Shigeharu Aoyama is the stupidest horror movie protagonist Raymond has ever seen