Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- Freddy Kreuger's Forgotten Elder Brother by Arthur B The Slayer did the whole "dream-based" slasher movie thing years before Nightmare On Elm Street made a franchise out of it.
- Lose 1D100 Sanity Points For Watching This Movie by Arthur B Skullduggery is by far the weirdest D&Dsploitation movie from the Satanic Panic scare.
- Clotheslining the 1% by Arthur B They Live is more relevant than ever.
- The Meat Cleaver Stays Clean by Arthur B Hollywood Meat Cleaver Massacre - AKA Meatcleaver Massacre and a host of other names - doesn't feature much in the way of cleaver action.
- Quoth the Kitty, "Nevermeow" by Arthur B Arrow Video offers up two kittywitty-themed Italian horror movies with a faint whiff of Poe about them.
- Cat Scratch Slayer by Arthur B The most Scottish giallo of all!
- Limited Liability Carnage by Arthur B Hell House LLC takes the found footage format to a different type of haunted house.
- A Row of Condemned Houses by Arthur B The rot set into the House franchise early.