Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- Cronenberg's Cathode-Ray Puzzle Boxes by Arthur B Arrow Video's rerelease of Videodrome and David Cronenberg's early work revives both an old classic and some long-lost enigmas.
- Why Perfect Blue is Terrifying: An Addendum by Raymond H It's been one year since Super Eyepatch Wolf released Why Perfect Blue is Terrifying. So what better time for Raymond to start some shit by quibbling with one of his analytical idols?
- 2 Samuel 6:14 by Raymond H Black Robe is often thought of as the Canadian Dances with Wolves, but is the comparison apt? Raymond investigates.
- Barakamon: The Hardest Part of Making Art by Raymond H Raymond's debut article contemplates what a slice-of-life anime has to say about the artistic process.
- Jim Jarmusch Via Germany, Part 3 by Arthur B Our tour of the works of the American auteur (via a German blu-ray boxed set) concludes with three off-kilter genre pieces.
- Jim Jarmusch Via Germany, Part 2 by Arthur B Continuing the journey through Jarmusch's back catalogue, featuring a Ghost Dog, a Crazy Horse, and a lot of caffeine and nicotine.
- Jim Jarmusch Via Germany, Part 1 by Arthur B An overview of the movies of Jim Jarmusch, as enjoyed via a nicely complete German boxed set.
- Dreddfully Violent, Wonderfully Fun by Arthur B 2012's Dredd might at last have some form of followup coming via Netflix.