Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- Last Night A DM Saved My Life by Arthur B Tom Hanks succumbs to the horrors of tabletop RPGs. Or does he?
- Beyond Good Taste by Arthur B Brian Yuzna's Lovecraft adaptations are exploitative and clumsy.
- A One Joke Concept Down a Two Layer Show... by Arthur B The televisual works of Garth Marenghi and Dean Learner are reappraised.
- The Thin Line Between Comedy and Farce by Arthur B Movies about vampire rock stars are very difficult to take seriously.
- Please Don't Be Sad, Sam Neill by Arthur B Possession and Event Horizon raise concerns about Sam Neill's coping strategies.
- First the Body, Then the Spirit, Then the Mind by Arthur B John Carpenter's apocalypse trilogy takes in the best and worst of his career.
- Only Ye Cheesiest Awfulness by Arthur B The AIP adaptation of The Dunwich Horror favours psychedelic titillation over cosmic horror.
- Checks Off All Boxes by Arthur B Kill List is the best British horror movie in years.