Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- The Sophisticated Soavi by Arthur B Michele Soavi's four major feature films represent a late high water mark for Italian horror.
- We've Had This 2017 Before by Arthur B Don't look now, but we're all living inside The Running Man.
- The Self-Hating Pantomime by Arthur B I'm not arguing that Batman & Robin was a good movie, but I don't think it's bad for the reasons people say it's bad.
- Ferretnibbles 1 - Die, Monster Die!, Dragon Quest VII, and Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition by Arthur B A collection of shorter, bite-sized articles.
- It Is Happening... Again by Arthur B Want to be ready for the 2017 return of Twin Peaks? One blu-ray set will get you caught up and Mark Frost's new tie-in book will whet your appetite for more.
- Absolutely Delirious by Arthur B With the AbFab movie in cinemas, let's look at the real gem in Joanna Lumley's televisual CV.
- From Box Office Hell to Gaming Heaven by Arthur B The DOOM movie may have killed the franchise's multimedia prospects, but the 2016 DOOM game is a joy to play.
- Cranial Cushing by Arthur B Amicus beat Hammer at their own game with 1965's The Skull.