Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- Bryan Fuller's Three-Course Meal (Not For Vegetarians) by Arthur B As showrunner for Hannibal, Bryan Fuller took the Thomas Harris oeuvre and ran amok with it.
- F91 and the Problem with Gundam Pacifism by Raymond H Gundam F91 has all of the franchise's flaws and none of its strengths
- Kübler-Ross and Kore-eda: A Kontrast and Komparison by Raymond H The knature of grief is kwite kweer.
- Eromanga Sensei: Overrated Trash by Raymond H Raymond fulfills his promise to cover a romantic comedy by choosing the last romantic comedy you'd expect to find on this site
- A Successful Audition for the Darwin Award by Raymond H Or, why Shigeharu Aoyama is the stupidest horror movie protagonist Raymond has ever seen
- A Few Non-Spoilery Things I Can Tell You About Solo (and One Minor Spoiler) by Arthur B The fandom debate over the new Star Wars movie will doubtless be breaking out over the next few days, but here's an initial salvo.
- Cronenberg's Cathode-Ray Puzzle Boxes by Arthur B Arrow Video's rerelease of Videodrome and David Cronenberg's early work revives both an old classic and some long-lost enigmas.
- Why Perfect Blue is Terrifying: An Addendum by Raymond H It's been one year since Super Eyepatch Wolf released Why Perfect Blue is Terrifying. So what better time for Raymond to start some shit by quibbling with one of his analytical idols?