Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- That Clown, That Dreadful Assclown by Arthur B Charles B. Pierce's mucking about ruins what might have been an interesting movie.
- What's Your Pleasure, Sir? by Arthur B Revisiting the early Hellraiser movies.
- Underworld: Not Big, Not Clever, Not Even Once by Arthur B These would be the best World of Darkness movies ever if White Wolf had actually been involved in the production process.
- I Can Assure You That Showering At LARP Events Is Much Less Sexy Than This Is Making It Out To Be by Arthur B Really, Young Demons is selling you a line here.
- The Omen That Portended Wolf by Arthur B Do you really want to dig up The Omen, A&E? Don't you remember what happened to everyone else who tried to reprise the success of the first movie?
- Dario Argento's Horror Disasterclass by Arthur B The Demons series isn't Italian horror's proudest moment.
- The Boorman is Good! The Boorman Shoots Films! by Arthur B Zardoz has had a raw deal over the years; Arrow Video's rerelease might just change that.
- Doctor Who and the Distant Sports by Arthur B Michael Moorcock makes an unusual contribution to the long-running Doctor Who tie-in novel line.