Exactly what it says on the tin: thoughts, reviews, etc. on tv shows and movies.
- It Is Happening... Again by Arthur B Want to be ready for the 2017 return of Twin Peaks? One blu-ray set will get you caught up and Mark Frost's new tie-in book will whet your appetite for more.
- Absolutely Delirious by Arthur B With the AbFab movie in cinemas, let's look at the real gem in Joanna Lumley's televisual CV.
- From Box Office Hell to Gaming Heaven by Arthur B The DOOM movie may have killed the franchise's multimedia prospects, but the 2016 DOOM game is a joy to play.
- Cranial Cushing by Arthur B Amicus beat Hammer at their own game with 1965's The Skull.
- Troy Had A Company by Arthur B The creators of Marble Hornets have gone their separate ways. Here's how it happened.
- The Bad Dreams America Forgot by Arthur B Arrow Video's American Horror Project sheds light on dark corners of the genre's history.
- Harryhausen vs. the Incredible Shrinking Budget by Arthur B What happens when you hire Ray Harryhausen and then only give him $4300 to work his magic? Apparently, flying saucers.
- An Ominous Visit by Arthur B Guilio Paradisi's The Visitor is one of the strangest SF-horror films to emerge from the 1970s.