Kyra's increasingly ambivalent reviews of The First Law trilogy.
- Ferrets, Farewell! by Arthur B A statement on the future of Ferretbrain - or rather, the lack thereof.
- Ferret Blogroll by Arthur B As the ferrets scatter to the four winds, here's where you can find the work of contributors and commenters.
- Revenge is Not So Great Acktually by Wardog Wardog gets typically epic and ambivalent on Joe Abercrombie's Best Served Cold.
- On 'Last Argument of Kings' by Wardog Epic review is epic. Wardog is verbose and ambivalent.
- Review: Before They Are Hanged by Wardog Wardog tries not to sound too bitterly disillusioned.
- Review: The Blade Itself by Wardog Wardog is really fucking impressed.