Nobody is less rock and roll than the Ferretbrain team, but that doesn't stop us reviewing the odd musical piece or concert experience anyway.
- Jim Jarmusch Via Germany, Part 2 by Arthur B Continuing the journey through Jarmusch's back catalogue, featuring a Ghost Dog, a Crazy Horse, and a lot of caffeine and nicotine.
- That's the Hell of It... by Arthur B The Phantom of the Paradise is the horror-comedy glam rock musical you didn't know existed.
- 9^3.96 words about Nine Worlds by Bryn Experiences at the Nine Worlds Geekfest, transmitted to the Ferret Brain by rainbow laser beams of enthusiasm.
- This song is why by Jamie Johnston Dar Williams' When I was a boy inspires a mixture of analysis and over-sharing.
- Dark, Passionate, and Playful: Nightwish at the Astoria by Rami Rami gets excited by Finnish metalheads
- Three Play Loud In Birmingham by Arthur B Arthur reviews Alice Cooper's current tour (featuring Motorhead and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in support).
- Gig Review - The Damned at the Oxford Zodiac, 5th December 2006 by Kia Kia stops dancing for just long enough to review The Damned.