Be it togas and neck-stabbings, or bodices and tight breeches, we seem to have rather a fondness for costume dramas and costume dramas here at Ferretbrain.
- An Influential Delusion by Arthur B Being a capsule review of Mike Jay's The Influencing Machine.
- Erecting the Gnomon by Arthur B In which middle-aged submissive men and dominant teenage girls swash buckles.
- We're Gonna Have a Pirate Party Tonight (Well Alright!) by Arthur B Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag lets you have fun playing a pirate and murderer but doesn't ask you to condone him.
- Kickstopper: Holy Crap Ferretbrain, This Book Is Already Awesome by Arthur B Ryan North's To Be Or Not To Be Kickstarter project is assessed.
- Forgotten Futures by Alasdair Czyrnyj Brian Stableford sheds some light on a neglected chapter in science fiction history.
- The History of the Von Beks by Arthur B Reviewing the major works surrounding a surname Michael Moorcock would become obsessed with.
- The King of the Frauds by Arthur B Colonel Pyat is a bigger shithead than you'd have ever guessed from his cameos in Michael Moorcock's other work.
- Kindlegold: Psychic Evangelists and Giant Helmets by Arthur B A review of a Da Vinci Code knockoff and the big literary craze of 1764.