For anything related to the sci-fi / fantasy genre.
- The Greatest Empire That (maybe) Never Was a Novel by Sören Heim Sören has dug up another gem of fantastic literature. Kalpa Imperial - The Greatest Empire That Never Was by Argentinian author Angélica Gorodischer is an ambitious piece. But what exactly is it?
- Funny, Complex, Imbalanced. by Sören Heim Sören reads The Simoqin Prophecies by Samit Basu. He finds it a balancing act between (not quite) pratchettesque fun, deconstructionist fantasy and jabs at PCRPGs. Sometimes it feels like a crossover between The Elder Scrolls and Monkey Island, but it has its great moments, too.
- Shadow of WTF by Arthur B Middle Earth: Shadow of War is essentially Fanfic: the Videogame.
- Clotheslining the 1% by Arthur B They Live is more relevant than ever.
- Paradys: Nice Town, Wouldn't Want To Live There by Arthur B Tanith Lee's Paradys is alright for a short visit, but wears on you after a while.
- Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos and Its Imitators, Part 3 by Arthur B Cthulhu 2000 is basically a massive extension and revision of New Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos under a different title.
- Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos and Its Imitators, Part 2 by Arthur B Arkham House found that the original and definitive Cthulhu Mythos anthology was a hard act to follow...
- 1984 for the 21st Century by Robinson L Robinson L peers into the bleak depths of a Chinese dystopian sci-fi tale.