For anything related to the horror genre.
- Kickstopper: Turning the Lights Out On Those Who Most Need Them by Arthur B The Cthulhu Dark RPG has its heart in the right place, but unintentionally ends up tripping over its own conflicting aims.
- Freddy Kreuger's Forgotten Elder Brother by Arthur B The Slayer did the whole "dream-based" slasher movie thing years before Nightmare On Elm Street made a franchise out of it.
- Marsh's Beetle Gets Bogged Down by Arthur B What do scarabs do when not rolling poop? According to Richard Marsh, they bother politicians.
- Lose 1D100 Sanity Points For Watching This Movie by Arthur B Skullduggery is by far the weirdest D&Dsploitation movie from the Satanic Panic scare.
- Clotheslining the 1% by Arthur B They Live is more relevant than ever.
- Shadows Over the Anthology by Arthur B Stephen Jones' fishy-themed Lovecraftian anthologies really aren't that good.
- The Meat Cleaver Stays Clean by Arthur B Hollywood Meat Cleaver Massacre - AKA Meatcleaver Massacre and a host of other names - doesn't feature much in the way of cleaver action.
- Hastur Be Seen To Be Believed by Arthur B The very first of Robert M. Price's "Cycle" anthologies reveals the weakness of the concept.