For when we get seduced by the cover into reading a book we otherwise might not.
- Not So Shiny by Sonia Mitchell By Light Alone fails to dazzle Sonia.
- City of … Clocks? by Dan H Dan crawls back to Cassie
- Markedly Worse Than Expected by Dan H Dan really disliked Marked
- Can't Help Falling by Dan H Dan is embarrassingly into the works of Lauren Kate
- Same Vodka, Different Bottles by Alasdair Czyrnyj Comrade Czyrnyj accuses The Red Star of right deviationism.
- Two guns, a Balloon and a Bear by Sonia Mitchell Sonia reviews Philip Pullman's Once Upon a Time in the North
- Gee, Emily, You Sure Do Write Purty by Arthur B Emily Gee's The Laurentine Spy is a romantic fantasy novel... published by Games Workshop?!?
- The Ninth Yawn by Wardog Wardog is not massively impressed by Alex Bell's debut novel, The Ninth Circle.