The theme where self-published novels go to die.
- Derleth Forsake Me Oh My Darling by Arthur B The three-part retrospective of August Derleth's Cthulhu Mythos stories comes to an end in an orgy of deceit and incompetence.
- Derleth-er of Two Evils by Arthur B The tour of August Derleth's Cthulhu Mythos writings takes in the start of his serial, The Trail of Cthulhu, and the novel The Lurker At the Threshold.
- Dermore I See Of Him, Derleth I Like by Arthur B The start of a three-part tour through August Derleth's Lovecraftian pastiches.
- A Sword That Could Do With Sharpening by Arthur B Spirit of the Sword: Pride and Fury by Frances Smith really needs a bit more work before it's ready for prime time.
- Kindlefluff 3: Royal Androids and Wanker Detectives by Arthur B Another trip into Amazon's nether regions uncovers legalised rape and a unique cure for vampirism.
- Possibly the Worst Fantasy Film I Have Ever Seen by Arthur B Self-financed straight-to-DVD dragon movies from Utah aren't very good. Who knew?
- Who Gives a F**k About Charlie Keeper by Wardog Wardog painfully reviews the self-published Who Is Charlie Keeper.
- Eight Week Waiting List For Buttsex by Arthur B Jim Bernheimer's self-published short story anthology has a few niggling issues.
- Not Quite a Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Wardog Wardog would have been impressed with The Pearls That Were His Eyes if she hadn't paid for it.