Sometimes we have the misfortune to find ourselves lumbered with a text so heinous, so awful, so mind-bogglingly stupid that we cannot bear to continue with it beyond a certain point. These are those texts. I hope somebody, somewhere, is very ashamed.
- Disenchanted With Disenchantment by Arthur B Matt Groening's new fantasy-themed cartoon series isn't that good.
- F91 and the Problem with Gundam Pacifism by Raymond H Gundam F91 has all of the franchise's flaws and none of its strengths
- Walking Out of the Interview (With the Vampire) by Arthur B The Anne Rice classic becomes increasingly awkward to revisit as time goes by.
- Paradys: Nice Town, Wouldn't Want To Live There by Arthur B Tanith Lee's Paradys is alright for a short visit, but wears on you after a while.
- Lumley Makes a Psychomess of It by Arthur B Brian Lumley's first major non-Cthulhu Mythos novel is a bit of a disaster.
- Kickstopper: First as Farce, Then as Tragedy by Arthur B Mongoose Publishing's first version of Paranoia saved a much-loved RPG from oblivion; their new one may send it back.
- Lumley Revisited by Arthur B A reassessment of the major Cthulhu Mythos work of Brian Lumley.
- Not Brilliant, But Not Orthe-ful by Arthur B Mary Gentle's first series is a bit of a mixed bag.