Sometimes we have the misfortune to find ourselves lumbered with a text so heinous, so awful, so mind-bogglingly stupid that we cannot bear to continue with it beyond a certain point. These are those texts. I hope somebody, somewhere, is very ashamed.
- Ferrets, Farewell! by Arthur B A statement on the future of Ferretbrain - or rather, the lack thereof.
- Ferret Blogroll by Arthur B As the ferrets scatter to the four winds, here's where you can find the work of contributors and commenters.
- When Tourists Visit Goatswood... by Arthur B Enjoying a particularly good Ramsey Campbell tribute anthology.
- Disenchanted With Disenchantment by Arthur B Matt Groening's new fantasy-themed cartoon series isn't that good.
- F91 and the Problem with Gundam Pacifism by Raymond H Gundam F91 has all of the franchise's flaws and none of its strengths
- Walking Out of the Interview (With the Vampire) by Arthur B The Anne Rice classic becomes increasingly awkward to revisit as time goes by.
- Paradys: Nice Town, Wouldn't Want To Live There by Arthur B Tanith Lee's Paradys is alright for a short visit, but wears on you after a while.
- Lumley Makes a Psychomess of It by Arthur B Brian Lumley's first major non-Cthulhu Mythos novel is a bit of a disaster.