Stories about criminals doing criminal things and detectives detecting stuff.
- Bryan Fuller's Three-Course Meal (Not For Vegetarians) by Arthur B As showrunner for Hannibal, Bryan Fuller took the Thomas Harris oeuvre and ran amok with it.
- A Successful Audition for the Darwin Award by Raymond H Or, why Shigeharu Aoyama is the stupidest horror movie protagonist Raymond has ever seen
- Why Perfect Blue is Terrifying: An Addendum by Raymond H It's been one year since Super Eyepatch Wolf released Why Perfect Blue is Terrifying. So what better time for Raymond to start some shit by quibbling with one of his analytical idols?
- Jim Jarmusch Via Germany, Part 2 by Arthur B Continuing the journey through Jarmusch's back catalogue, featuring a Ghost Dog, a Crazy Horse, and a lot of caffeine and nicotine.
- Cakes on a Train by Sonia Mitchell Kenneth Brannagh travels in style on the Orient Express.
- Falling Down the Whirlpool at the End of the Sidewalk by Arthur B An overview of the BFI's Otto Preminger boxed set.
- I Hate It When An Investigation Is Cut Sho- by Arthur B Chase: Cold Case Investigations - Distant Memories is disappointingly brief and ends abrup-
- That Clown, That Dreadful Assclown by Arthur B Charles B. Pierce's mucking about ruins what might have been an interesting movie.