Stories about criminals doing criminal things and detectives detecting stuff.
- Jim Jarmusch Via Germany, Part 2 by Arthur B Continuing the journey through Jarmusch's back catalogue, featuring a Ghost Dog, a Crazy Horse, and a lot of caffeine and nicotine.
- Cakes on a Train by Sonia Mitchell Kenneth Brannagh travels in style on the Orient Express.
- Falling Down the Whirlpool at the End of the Sidewalk by Arthur B An overview of the BFI's Otto Preminger boxed set.
- I Hate It When An Investigation Is Cut Sho- by Arthur B Chase: Cold Case Investigations - Distant Memories is disappointingly brief and ends abrup-
- That Clown, That Dreadful Assclown by Arthur B Charles B. Pierce's mucking about ruins what might have been an interesting movie.
- Not Just "Goin' Through the Motions" by Arthur B Robert Galbraith's latest crime novel suggests good things about J.K. Rowling's musical taste.
- J.K. Rowling's Naked Lunch by Arthur B The Silkworm finds J.K. Rowling combining literary allusions with a gruesome imagination.
- A Rowling In the Nest by Arthur B Robert Galbraith has a lot of J.K. Rowling's flaws, but has shed a lot of her bad habits.