Stories about criminals doing criminal things and detectives detecting stuff.
- Ferrets, Farewell! by Arthur B A statement on the future of Ferretbrain - or rather, the lack thereof.
- Ferret Blogroll by Arthur B As the ferrets scatter to the four winds, here's where you can find the work of contributors and commenters.
- Gull's From Hell and John's From Glasgow by Arthur B An extended meditation on Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell's From Hell, with a bizarre coda about Grant Morrison's brief sojourn into similar turf.
- Kickstopper: Comics Where YOU Are the Hero! by Arthur B Covering Van Ryder Games' Graphic Novel Adventures project.
- Ferretnibbles 4 - Raymond's Scattered Summer Cinema by Raymond H Raymond may have missed his deadline, but he keeps his promise of an article on all the movies he watched this summer.
- Bryan Fuller's Three-Course Meal (Not For Vegetarians) by Arthur B As showrunner for Hannibal, Bryan Fuller took the Thomas Harris oeuvre and ran amok with it.
- A Successful Audition for the Darwin Award by Raymond H Or, why Shigeharu Aoyama is the stupidest horror movie protagonist Raymond has ever seen
- Why Perfect Blue is Terrifying: An Addendum by Raymond H It's been one year since Super Eyepatch Wolf released Why Perfect Blue is Terrifying. So what better time for Raymond to start some shit by quibbling with one of his analytical idols?