It's a lot like Final Fantasy except it came earlier and doesn't take itself very seriously.
- Ferrets, Farewell! by Arthur B A statement on the future of Ferretbrain - or rather, the lack thereof.
- Ferret Blogroll by Arthur B As the ferrets scatter to the four winds, here's where you can find the work of contributors and commenters.
- Ferretnibbles 1 - Die, Monster Die!, Dragon Quest VII, and Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition by Arthur B A collection of shorter, bite-sized articles.
- Dragon Warriors? Dynasty Quest? by Arthur B Crossing the streams works out for Omega Force.
- Handheld Tear-Jerkers by Arthur B Some Nintendo DS games written to make you all misty-eyed.
- The Handheld's Heavenly Game by Arthur B The Nintendo DS rerelease of Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride may well be the perfect handheld JRPG experience.
- Grind Them To Dust With Your Bare Hands by Arthur B Being a review of Persona on the PSP and Dragon Quest IV on the Nintendo DS, with a tangent on the nature of grinding on today's handheld gaming systems.
- I'm Not the Slime They Think I Am At All... by Arthur B Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime might just be the silliest game on the DS.