Very occasionally, things will happen which will send the ferrets into a tizzy. The end of the Mass Effect trilogy was one of those things.
- Ferrets, Farewell! by Arthur B A statement on the future of Ferretbrain - or rather, the lack thereof.
- Ferret Blogroll by Arthur B As the ferrets scatter to the four winds, here's where you can find the work of contributors and commenters.
- A New Strategy For Battlefield: Earth by Arthur B Thinking about Troll 2 made Arthur think about the other worst movie ever - and what might have been done to salvage it.
- A Good Game, Or At Least An Incredible Simulation Of One by Arthur B Saint's Row IV turns the dial up to 11 by dialling it back a little.
- Gradual Evolution, Not Rapid Mutation by Arthur B With Fallout 4 Bethesda don't make any big risks, but they do refine their process markedly.
- Elephants On the Citadel by Dan H Dan talks about the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut
- Super Special Sneak Preview! by Dan H Dan Leaks the Script to the ME3 Extended Cut
- All of This Has Happened Before by Dan H Dan Suddenly Remembers What Mass Effect Reminds Him Of
- Peacast VI: Don't fear the reapers by Wardog We freak out at the ending of Mass Effect 3.