It's not that we're obsessed with reading books (and sometimes having a stab at writing them) here on Ferretbrain, it's just that we get light-headed and giddy if we don't get regular doses of the written word.
- Ferretnibble 3 - Two Different Frontiers, One Class, and Four Text Adventures by Robinson L Robinson and Arthur offer reviews of two short stories, a Doctor Who spinoff series, and a grab-bag of interactive fiction pieces.
- Ferretnibbles 2 - Beren and Lúthien, Shin Megami Tensei on the 3DS, and Sithrak Tracts by Arthur B Short description of the article content
- Fool Me Once, Dzyan On You... by Arthur B Tim Maroney's Book of Dzyan is a fascinating look at some classic Victorian charlatanry.
- Machen Fairies Grim Again by Arthur B A look at the work of Arthur Machen, through the lens of Chaosium's classic three-volume collection of his weird fiction.
- Lovecraft's Last Apprentices by Arthur B Robert Bloch and Henry Kuttner went on to have distinguished writing careers after learning their craft at Grandpa Howard's knee.
- When He's Right He's Right, When He's Wrong He's Frank Belknap Wrong by Arthur B Frank Belknap Long is mostly known as a friend of Lovecraft's, but is his own writing any good?
- Lumley's Little Bites by Arthur B A cross-section of Brian Lumley's short stories reveals a career more diverse than Cthulhu Mythos rehashes and endless Necroscope sequels.
- I, Reader by Arthur B A Reading Canary take on Isaac Asimov's robot series.