Reviews, opinions, and general geeking out for your entertainment.
- GOGathon: Gabriel Knight Trilogy by Arthur B Jane Jensen didn't kill adventure games, but she was an enabler for their unhealthier habits.
- We're Gonna Have a Pirate Party Tonight (Well Alright!) by Arthur B Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag lets you have fun playing a pirate and murderer but doesn't ask you to condone him.
- Two Steps Forward, One Grope Back by Arthur B In most respects Grand Theft Auto V is an improvement over its predecessor. The exceptions, however, are alarming.
- Kickstopper: Deathpledge - Spam of Neverfunded by Arthur B The folks behind Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore need to stop updating their failed Kickstarter.
- Nirvana In Mirrorshades by Arthur B The Digital Devil Saga series offers a bizarre cyberpunk inversion of Buddhism.
- Look Upon My Pigs, Ye Mighty, and Despair by Arthur B Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs is a slower game that requires more time to digest and chew over compared to The Dark Descent.
- One False Move by Dan H Dan muses about Gunpoint, with extensive references to Mark of the Ninja.
- 9^3.96 words about Nine Worlds by Bryn Experiences at the Nine Worlds Geekfest, transmitted to the Ferret Brain by rainbow laser beams of enthusiasm.