Reviews, opinions, and general geeking out for your entertainment.
- One Does Not Simply Parkour Into Mordor... Oh, Wait, You Totally Can by Arthur B Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor offers surprisingly good gameplay, given how awful the plot is.
- GOGathon: Autopsies & Artists by Arthur B Microids' adventure games Post Mortem and Still Life come under the scalpel.
- Enduring Outlast by Arthur B Does the PS4's survival horror sleeper hit deserve the buzz it has accumulated?
- Kickstopper: The Point and Click Cycle by Arthur B Point and click adventures have become hip again thanks to Kickstarter, but how is Jane Jensen's contribution to the revival?
- Same Drek, Different Day by Dan H Dan takes a look at Shadowrun: Dragonfall
- GOGathon: Gabriel Knight Trilogy by Arthur B Jane Jensen didn't kill adventure games, but she was an enabler for their unhealthier habits.
- We're Gonna Have a Pirate Party Tonight (Well Alright!) by Arthur B Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag lets you have fun playing a pirate and murderer but doesn't ask you to condone him.
- Two Steps Forward, One Grope Back by Arthur B In most respects Grand Theft Auto V is an improvement over its predecessor. The exceptions, however, are alarming.