Reviews, opinions, and general geeking out for your entertainment.
- That's Q-uite Enough, Atlus by Arthur B Persona Q isn't so much "too much of a good thing" as it is "too much of a thing".
- A Good Game, Or At Least An Incredible Simulation Of One by Arthur B Saint's Row IV turns the dial up to 11 by dialling it back a little.
- Gradual Evolution, Not Rapid Mutation by Arthur B With Fallout 4 Bethesda don't make any big risks, but they do refine their process markedly.
- Dragon Warriors? Dynasty Quest? by Arthur B Crossing the streams works out for Omega Force.
- The Interstellar Cockfight by Drew C Drew has been raising, training and perfecting his game-fleets for some Gratuitous Space Battles
- Pawn's Playtime by Arthur B Dragon's Dogma's Pawn mechanic sets it apart from the CRPG crowd.
- Going Underground by Shim In which Shim battles monsters in the shadow-haunted depths, frees the people from a hideous blight upon their fair town, and accessorises like anything.
- The Inner Sadness of a Nazi Murder Machine by Alasdair Czyrnyj Wolfenstein: The New Order does things you wouldn't expect a Wolfenstein game to do, and is all the richer for it.