Reviews, opinions, and general geeking out for your entertainment.
- Gradual Evolution, Not Rapid Mutation by Arthur B With Fallout 4 Bethesda don't make any big risks, but they do refine their process markedly.
- Dragon Warriors? Dynasty Quest? by Arthur B Crossing the streams works out for Omega Force.
- The Interstellar Cockfight by Drew C Drew has been raising, training and perfecting his game-fleets for some Gratuitous Space Battles
- Pawn's Playtime by Arthur B Dragon's Dogma's Pawn mechanic sets it apart from the CRPG crowd.
- Going Underground by Shim In which Shim battles monsters in the shadow-haunted depths, frees the people from a hideous blight upon their fair town, and accessorises like anything.
- The Inner Sadness of a Nazi Murder Machine by Alasdair Czyrnyj Wolfenstein: The New Order does things you wouldn't expect a Wolfenstein game to do, and is all the richer for it.
- One Does Not Simply Parkour Into Mordor... Oh, Wait, You Totally Can by Arthur B Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor offers surprisingly good gameplay, given how awful the plot is.
- GOGathon: Autopsies & Artists by Arthur B Microids' adventure games Post Mortem and Still Life come under the scalpel.