Reviews, opinions, and general geeking out for your entertainment.
- GOGathon: Panties-and-Gore?-Oh-Yeah! by Arthur B Another Sierra horror adventure series gets GOGgled at.
- I'm a Phan of Their Old Stuff... by Arthur B Being an appreciation of the early Phantasy Star games.
- GOGathon: Non-Euclidian Spawn of the Eldritch Armadillo by Arthur B The armadillo logo of Infogrames and dragon logo of Chaosium marked two Lovecraftian-themed point-and-click adventures in the 1990s.
- From Box Office Hell to Gaming Heaven by Arthur B The DOOM movie may have killed the franchise's multimedia prospects, but the 2016 DOOM game is a joy to play.
- That's Q-uite Enough, Atlus by Arthur B Persona Q isn't so much "too much of a good thing" as it is "too much of a thing".
- A Good Game, Or At Least An Incredible Simulation Of One by Arthur B Saint's Row IV turns the dial up to 11 by dialling it back a little.
- Gradual Evolution, Not Rapid Mutation by Arthur B With Fallout 4 Bethesda don't make any big risks, but they do refine their process markedly.
- Dragon Warriors? Dynasty Quest? by Arthur B Crossing the streams works out for Omega Force.